CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to Jewelry by Tara!





We feature unique and one of a kind handcrafted jewelry. All of our pieces are designed with the best quality artistic glass, costume, crystal, vintage, and natural materials.

Currently Jewelry by Tara has teamed up with "Pink" Support A Cure. We are donating 10% of all profits through Valentine's day to this worthy cause. So please support a cure for breast cancer and visit our site today. We have great jewelry for Valentine's Day and everyday!

In the next month we will be introducing a new line of dog jewelry. In honor of this I am hoping to donate 10% of our sales to San Diego Chihuahua Rescue. As I am a huge dog lover and chihuahua fan.

Also, Jewelry by Tara has a Top 100 Handmade Sites List. This is free advertising for all you crafty site owners out there.

Thank you so much for your interest in Jewelry by Tara. Please message me with any comments, customization needs, or questions.
Tara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara!

Your blog looks cute! I have been and checked out your "pink ribbon" jewellery - it's a great idea for a great cause!

All the best :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I must have been somewhere else when I saw the "pink ribbon" jewellery - sorry! Still, what you are doing (donating 10% of your total sales) is fantastic!! I think I'll go and fly away back to that other planet I was living on now!!! ^_^