CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Objects of Affection






My name is Lani Robertson and I am new to the etsy community! I just love to make almost anything from sewing projects, soldering, mixed media/collage and more! I love to work with vintage materials, and have a bit of an obsession with vintage fabric and vintage children's book with illustrations! You never know what you might find in my shop, so be sure to check it out often! I live in a very small town Kit Carson Colorado (population 250) so I needed an outlet for my art and I discovered esty from my favorite magazine "Home Companion". I also have a retail shop in my hometown called "Objects Of Affection", so if you ever come to southeastern Colorado be sure and check it out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the vintage themes!