CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 2, 2007

CCCOE, "Fun In The Sun"




Yesterday crescentmoon and I came up with a great idea to start off our group.We want to do a Supply Swap. Everyone will buddy up w/someone who does similar crafts and agree to send eachother a surprise package of supplies.
Here are the rules;
1. Only supplies will be exchanged. No finished pieces.
2. No supplies worth over $5.
3. Please buddy up w/someone and convo them so they know.
4. Have Fun!!!
This is going to be great and I really want you all to just get out some things that your not using anymore and pass it on. Kinda like a supply PIF!I'm gonna start by saying I'll send a great little package to someone who wants beading supplies:) Convo me or respond to this thread!

0 comments: