CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 5, 2007

CCCOE







Welcome to CCCOE!


CCCOE, stands for California Craft Club of Etsy. Crescentmooncreation, Tanya and Jewelrybytara, Tara are co-founding members of this club. The club was founded on March 2nd, 2007. WE already have over 50 members and new Californians are joining daily. The only criteria for joining is, you must be a crafter or artist of some kind and you must live in California. This is a great place to promote each other, ourselves, have meetings, and most of all create new friendships. We will be posting under CCCOE in the street team category on Etsy, just about every morning. We would love to see you there!

Read on to meet some of our great CCCOE members;

Crescent Moon Creation

Leader of the CCCOE

A place to find wonderful items, like beads, custom handmade jewelry, and polymer clay creations.
I am a proud member of Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy. I am also a proud co-founding member with (Jewelrybytara) of CCCOE, California Craft Club of Etsy. If you are a Californian and would like to join, just convo me with your email address.

Jewelry by Tara

Co-founder of the CCCOE
Pretty and pink, cool and classy, unique handcrafted jewelry.

Pretty Cheap Jewelry

Pretty Cheap Jewelry (where nothing is cheap except the price) is the bargain lovers secret! Nothing over $20. Original Design...Classic Style...Handmade Quality...Personal Service from the owner and artisan. Happy Bargain Hunting!

Waxing Moon

I make handpoured soy pillars, votives and container candles using high quality waxes and the best fragrance oils around.


Little Grey Cat Designs

Little Grey Cat Designs features beautiful hand-knitted items of all types and for all buyers, including custom orders.


eddyizm

I like sunsets and small things.- http://photo.eddyizm.com/ for my archives - all can be brought to my etsy store http://eddyizm.etsy.com

macaroni & glitter

Remember the thrill of working with macaroni & glitter...you can get it again with fun stuff at macaroniandglitter.etsy.com

Elena Mary

My shop combines many of my interests: unique books and zines, upcycled wise words and common cents jewelry, collages and most recently twig ladders which are totally unique and I have a website for my much more expensive art and book objects: elenamarysiff.com

The Sea Within

I love using unique fabrics to create beautiful and cute handbags.

DiDi Gal Decor

Unique Embellished Accessories and Knick Knacks

The Ranch

My mother and I are theranch, we raise angora rabbits and merino sheep and use their wool to hand spin our own yarn.

chocolate and steel

Chocolate and Steel represents to me all of the unique possibilities that exist in our surroundings. I like to explore new combinations of materials, colors, and composition. I put this exploration into every piece of jewelry I make

Pamela Jean's Knitting Garden

At my shop beautiful hand knit and crocheted accessories are yours to behold.

Its-The-Bag

It's the Bag- a creative outlet for a sewing addiction.

Karabu's Patchwork Creations

My mother and I love to create and share our toys, blankies, quilts, etc.,that are designed specially for babies and children.

Creativemuse

Ribbonwork silk/satin/frenchwired flowers for special days and everyday.

Reflections

I have heirloom quality home decor, handmade, hand embroidered by me with tender loving care.

Mommy and Me Boutique

My speciality is making aprons for adults and children along with other children's items.

Loribeads lampwork

Wonderful, whimsical beads made by Lori Peterson.

2 comments:

Jewelry by Tara said...

So glad to be part of this great group! Thank you crescentmooncreation for starting this:)

Anonymous said...

Great List. There's a lot of beautiful stuff here. Thanks for sharing!