CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Click on the banner to visit:






I'm Terri Walton and I've been doing art ever since I could hold a crayon. I create jewelry with whatever I can get my hands on, including vinyl records, glass and plastic beads, charms, paper, dominoes, shrink plastic, and anything else that is fun, funky, and colorful. I'm also a cartoonist and fine artist with a slant towards the abstract style. I'm married to Bob and he's really cool. We live in Massachusetts with our two crazy cats, Tricky and Little Byte. When I'm not crafting or blogging I work as a pharmacy tech. I have another shop on Etsy (yep I'm on of those 2 shop people!) called Impybat. Check out my blog at http://impybat.blogspot.com.


Grooviest Pharaoh Vinyl and Turquoise Necklace












Coral and Vinyl Earrings












Chakra Charm Bracelet






1 comments:

Terri said...

Thanks so much for the feature!