CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Fight For The Cure

This was just sent to me by one of my best friends... It is an issue that effects us all and I thought it would be great if everyone would spread the word:)



Dear Friends,
I have been deeply moved by the thought that I might make a difference in the world.
Breast cancer runs in my family and I want to do what I can to help find a cure. So, I have decided to do something wild and crazy....
I am going to be walking 60 miles!!
I'm walking in November for a cause devoted to helping women discover breast cancer early enough to beat it and committed to finally finding a cure.
I have a lot of training to do in the next few months and I will be letting you know how it's going from time to time.
However, as a condition of participation, I must raise at least $2,200. Proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.

That's where you come in.....YES! , this is a plea for your emotional and financial support. J
Just a dollar for every mile that I'll be walking would be wonderful and help me reach my goal. However, I thank you in advance for whatever you can give.

Just click the link below to go to my personal fundraising webpage and donate online.

www.the3day.org/sandiego07/heatherbryant

If you’re curious how the fundraising is going, Click the Link!

Sincerely,
Heather

0 comments: