CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008


Somebody stop me please!!!

So I love, love, love, making my glass pendants! No silly, I can't make glass! Who would even let me use fire??LOL

But I'm currently obsessed with turning glass into pendants, magnets, and paper weights! Check it out...

Even fabric is turning into magnets, in my sewing shop!


So that's the latest/greatest, would appreciate all of your feedback! I haven't sold any yet, and I don't want to stop making them.
T♥

8 comments:

Leah said...

Tara, I think these are cute!

ButterflyChicBoutique said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

littlebird said...

love that pink scissors one : )

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Very cute! Too bad you're not allowed to play with fire! :(

http://sleepycathollow.wordpress.com/

erinpetersonart said...

Very cute stuff. I love Hello Kitty! The skull scissors are cute, too!

Crafty Mama said...

Hello Kitty is always cute, but I love the skulls, too.

GemFind.com - Certified Loose Diamonds said...

Symbol is amazing and cute, but the symbol of skull head is remind me pirates movie and I enjoy it, so kept it ups