CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New services at JBT! I am putting my banner and html skills up for sale! Please contact me if you need a simple banner or have your own picture you'd like turned into a link for MySpace, blogs, websites, etc. There are many basic styles I can offer you.

For only $8, I will send you a copy of your jpeg and html code. Turnaround should average less than 24 hours and I am just a convo away if you need me!

Here is the listing on Etsy:

Banner and html code

Need an avatar or small linking banner? I can do that too for the low introductory price of $3.

Avatar


1 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Tara, thanks again for my html code for my existing banner it turned out great and you are a doll.

http://www.artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/