CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Today's JBT Featured Etsy Sellers

Did it Myself/happi commi press


Did it myself/happi commi press is an imaginative charming nod to the 40's, 50's, & 60's with a funky flare, while remaining unique. Theer is a little something for the whole family.













Michelle's Jewelry Designs

Hi, my name is Michelle and I've been creating handcrafted jewelry for three years. I've just recently decided to try to sell some pieces, rather than just making jewelry for myself and family and friends. I just opened shop on etsy on April 10th and am loving the experience so far.

I try to keep my pieces fairly simple, and when I'm creating something new, I always ask myself, "Would I wear this?" I'm particularly drawn to creating things with sterling silver (it's so shiny!) and contrasting beads and stones. I think that small, freshwater pearls make great accents, and you'll find them incorporated into many of my pieces.






















Welcome to cserpentDesigns - jewelry and "other things" designed and created by Susan!! I specialize in making a variety of gemstone and glass beaded and wired artisan jewelry and other beaded things. I have a large selection of high quality beads and findings which I use to make the jewelry. My early attempts at jewelry making taught me how short the lifetime is for gold and silver plated findings (at least when I wear them) so in most cases I will use only sterling silver or gold filled parts. I sell my jewelry at a local shop as well as through my Etsy store (http://cserpent.etsy.com) and my own website (http://www.cserpentDesigns.com). Come have a look and enjoy the sights! If you see something you like, but it isn't quite in the colors you want send me an email and I will gladly make something custom just for you!

cserpent blog
http://www.cserpentDesigns.com



















1 comments:

Terri said...

Great features and I LOVE that skulls bag!

By the way, tag you're it!
See my blog for the details ;)