CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Today's JBT Featured Sellers

Greenwillow Crafts

My shop on etsy is Greenwillow Crafts. My name is Ann and I live in North Carolina. I have had my shop on etsy since last August, but I have been sewing and hand embroidering since I was a little girl, making cards for 6 years now, and taking photographs for about 5 years. Since I believe you can show love by the time and care you put into making something, I have always given my family and friends gifts I've made. And in the past 10 years, I have sold locally in art and craft shows. Now that I'm retired, I have plenty of time to put into my crafts. It still thrills me when someone likes something I've made enough to buy it.






2 comments:

katherine said...

you've been tagged!
check out my blog for more details :)

plasticpumpkin said...

Nice work! I like the vintage feel of your embroidery.